We Have The Insights
Date: March 22, 2018
The Des Moines Register has been the trusted local news source for Central Iowans for over 150 years. Just as our news coverage evolved from print-only to a multi-platform news source, our advertising capabilities have evolved too. Our local advertising experts and award-winning designers still know our local community, but now we’re part of the USA TODAY NETWORK so we have access to research and insights from national leading data companies to further strengthen your ad campaigns.
Our Data & Insights Partners
We don’t just give you the data, we give you the story of how the data translates into insights that drive your revenue. Below are some of our strategic data partners. Did we mention we don’t charge extra fees for these insights?
- AdMall/SalesFuel – Audience insights, platform usage, current and future behaviors, media usage, purchase intent and more.
- Borrell/Compass – Revenue benchmarking, ad spending data, industry-related advertising reports and more.
- Claritas PRIZM Premier (formerly Nielsen) – Consumer profiling and behaviors, market consumption trends, demographic trends and more.
- eMarketer - Ecommerce, time spent on digital platforms, social media users, ad spending, demographics and more.
- Scarborough – Local demographics, behaviors, interests, platform usage, media consumption and more.
We also use these resources to build your campaigns: ComScore, Kantar Media and SEM Rush. Plus, our local advertising experts and colleagues at ReachLocal are continually optimizing your ads throughout the duration of your campaigns. ReachLocal is multi-year Google AdWords award winner.
On top of all our external partners, we have the raw data of how our thousands of campaigns, in varying industries, performed in the 100+ markets across the USA TODAY NETWORK. Last year alone we delivered more than 200,000 leads and interactions for over 26,000 digital media clients, and ran more than 85,000 integrated digital advertising campaigns.
Why Data & Insights Matter
There is too much information available to be making business decisions on assumptions. If you don’t know the demographics and behaviors of your core client base, you could have the most visually stunning creative in the world and have your campaign fail due to poor ad placements. Our resources mentioned above help us identify who is in your core audience, what interests them and the best avenues to reach them with your messaging.
Contact us today to further understand your target audience and to begin building successful campaigns.